3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Boston Marathon Recap

know I was very public about this yesterday, but I’m going to voice this one more time. Boston, I love you. This may ramble on, and I don’t apologize if it does. packet pickup! When I started receiving more heat warning emails from the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A) on Saturday morning, urging runners to reconsider racing, I knew that goals 1-3 that I shared with you on Friday were out the window. As many of you may have heard, the B.A.A gave all runners the option to defer to running the 2013 race instead, due to heat. From what I understand, only around 400 runners ended up deferring. erotic sex story As I approached the starting line at 10:20 AM yesterday morning, I had no idea what to expect. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky, temperatures were rapidly approaching 80 degrees, and I was already sweating. I hadn’t even started running yet. I knew I had to be smart, and for the first race of my life I couldn’t push my limits. Because as the B.A.A eloquently phrased it in their warning emails, “Speed kills.” Yet, as I’ve said in the past, I don’t like doing things without a goal in mind. So as I started off the first few miles holding a sub-8 and knowing it wasn’t going to last, I started to reformulate my plan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUvD0AWhO8I

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder